To be eligible for consideration, companies must meet the following criteria:
- Be a for-profit or not-for-profit business or government entity
- Be a publicly or privately held business
- Have a facility in the state of Texas
- Have a minimum of 15 full or part-time employees working in the state of Texas*
- Must be in business a minimum of 1 year
*To ensure credibility, organizations having 15-24 employees must have an 80% or better response rate on the employee survey.
*Temporary, per diem, PRN, seasonal, 1099 employees, independent contractors, consultants, interns and volunteers are not counted in the number of employees or included in the survey process. For staffing companies, employees that are placed with other organizations are not eligible. Remote employees that work from home or on the road outside of Texas that have a direct report to someone working in Texas are eligible.